Dragon Cross Stitch Patterns to download
Show off your creative skills and stitch these dramatic dragon cross stitch patterns to add the perfect finishing touch to your wall.
Let them guard your home - as they would their own castle - or catch them enjoying a romantic moment together in a idyllic landscape.
They will be great projects for those who love dragons and want to challenge themselves with an intricate design. You might even think about working on evenweave if all you have tackled in the past is Aida.
Use half cross stitch to create smoke rings or an atmospheric background that helps tell the story.
Old Smokey and his wizard friend
- Design size 17.5" by 22" approx. (44.5 x 56cm)
- Fabric: Black 28 count evenweave or your own choice
- Price: £6.00
Dragons are famous for being ferocious, but this cross stitch dragon is chilling out by the castle wall with his wizard friend, oblivious to the security lights shining on them. Everybody needs time away from all their daily responsibilities - even dragons.
Stitched on fabric as black as night, with sparkly scales incorporating blending filament, this counted cross stitch dragon chart is a great way to add some whimsy and magic to your wall décor.
Magic Moments downloadable pattern
- Design size 13.75" x 17" approx. (35 x 43cm)
- Fabric: silver grey jobelan or your own choice
- Price: £6.00
Who said that all dragons have to be fire breathing beasts?
This cute cross stitch design by Carol Leather is gentle and sweet. With the boy serenading the girl with his guitar, this project would make a perfect gift for any dragon lovers, whatever their age, and you will feel so good for having created it for them.
Did you notice the love hearts down the front of the girl dragon? I wonder if she will accept the rose...
How to order your patterns
- Just click on the Add to Cart buttons for the cross stitch patterns you wish to order.
- Add any other patterns you would like to purchase.
- Payment is via Paypal and you will receive an e-mail containing a download link.
- Blame the wizard and his dastardly magic spells if your e-mail ends up in the junk mail folder instead of the inbox. It has been known to happen!
Keep in Touch with Stitchin'Times Newsletter